[ad#Left-Align Content Ad]Chase Freedom credit card is offering a pretty attractive credit card deal. They advertise that you can earn up to $1200 in bonus cash.
Freed Credit Card Deal:
- Earn $100 Cash Back after you spend $500 in 3 Months.
- You can also earn 10% cash back when you shop online at select merchants using Chase.
- Earn an unlimited 1% Cash Back on all Purchases, Earn 5% Cash Back on select purchases (read “ad Copy” below for details).
Chase Freedom Quick Review:
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on balance transfers made during the first 30 days your account is open.
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases.
- After each intro period, a variable APR of 11.99% – 22.99%.
“Earn an unlimited 1% cash back on all your purchases. You’ll earn a total of 5% cash back in quarterly bonus categories that change, like gas, groceries, dining, department stores, airlines, hotels, even home improvements. 5% Cash Back categories are subject to a quarterly enrollment and maximum.”