Brookline Bank CD Rates
To help out the financial owners and business tracks, Brookline Bank CD Rates are available to provide high authenticity in this regard. Brookline Bank is making a great way in the locality and ensuring a highly manageable perspective. To familiarize you with the considerable facts of the CD terms about Brookline Bank, here is the quick summary stated next that will surely explain all the CD horizons for the personalized experience.
Brookline Bank CD Rate Offers
The most considerable offers about Brookline Bank are given next;
60+ Months CD with $25,000 Minimum Balance
- Term: 60+ months, indicating a long-term commitment.
- Minimum Balance: $25,000, which is the amount required to open and maintain the CD.
- Interest Rate: 3.00%, fixed for the entire term.
- APY: 3.00%, reflecting the total yield, including compound interest.
- Ideal for individuals with a substantial amount to invest for a long period.
- Offers a higher interest rate compared to shorter-term CDs, providing potential for increased returns.
Pros & Cons
|High Interest Rate
60+ Months CD with $10,000 Minimum Balance
- Term: 60+ months, similar to the first CD.
- Minimum Balance: $10,000, making it more accessible than the $25,000 option.
- Interest Rate: 2.75%, a slightly lower rate than the $25,000 minimum balance option.
- APY: 2.75%, representing the overall yield with compound interest.
- Offers a competitive interest rate while requiring a lower initial investment than the $25,000 option.
- Suitable for those looking for a balance between a good interest rate and a more moderate minimum balance.
Pros & Cons
|Competitive interest rate
|Suitable for individuals seeking a combination of returns and accessibility
60+ Months CD with $0.01 Minimum Balance
- Term: 60+ months, consistent with the other two CDs.
- Minimum Balance: $0.01, making it highly accessible for almost anyone.
- Interest Rate: 2.50%, the lowest of the three options.
- APY: 2.50%, taking into account compound interest over the term.
- Extremely low minimum balance makes it accessible to a wide range of investors.
- While offering a lower interest rate, it may still be attractive for those with limited funds but seeking a long-term investment.
Pros & Cons
|Limited funds to participate in a long-term investment
|May not be as attractive for investors seeking higher returns.
Are Brookline Bank CD Rates Competitive?
Brookline Bank CD rates, as indicated in the provided APY references, demonstrate a competitive offering in the market. With rates ranging from 2.50% to 3.00% across different CD terms, Brookline Bank provides a spectrum of options to cater to varying investor preferences and financial goals.
The 60+ months CD with a $25,000 minimum balance offers a particularly robust 3.00% APY, providing a compelling choice for those seeking a higher return on a long-term investment. Additionally, the accessibility of CD terms with lower minimum balances, such as $10,000 and $0.01, at rates of 2.75% and 2.50%, respectively, adds flexibility for a broader range of investors.
Brookline Bank’s CD rates align competitively with industry standards, offering a balance between attractive returns and accessibility for investors with different financial capacities and objectives.
Overview Brookline Bank
Brookline Savings Bank was opened in 1871 in Brookline, Massachusetts. They have an enduring legacy of providing reliable, accessible banking services to their community. Today, they have branches all over the state of MA. You can get in touch with them on their website, by phone, or at one of their physical offices.
Their goal is to be a resource to the community that they serve. The bankers and employees live and work in the same community as the bank, so they are aware of the unique challenges facing individuals, small businesses, and families in the area.
They promote financial wellness by offering consulting, education, savings accounts, and checking accounts. New investors and small businesses can find a lot of value at this bank because they are knowledgeable and experienced in all areas of banking.
One of the things that Brookline Bank does to give back to their community is by making direct financial contributions to nonprofit organizations that serve the residents of their service area. Brookline provides financial support for special projects and new initiatives locally. They have a charitable organization known as the “Brookline Bank Charitable Giving Program”.
Brookline Bank is a subsidiary of Brookline Bancorp, Inc. The holding company is trading on the NASDAQ and manages multiple banks.
This bank is a great place to work. They offer a full range of benefits to their employees including finance courses, tuition assistance, 401k plans, and paid vacation or sick days. This is a small community bank with great interest rates that supports its employees and members with all the banking resources that they have.
To be eligible for the CD rates at Brookline Bank you must first be a member. Call a branch to speak with a banker to open an account. CD rates at Brookline Bank are always changing, so make sure to ask about their current deals.
Locations Brookline Bank
Branches in Massachusetts
The branches in Massachusetts are:
Arlington, Bedford, Boston, Brookline, Burlington, Chestnut Hill, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Ipswich, Lexington, Malden, Medford, Needham, Newburyport, Newton, Rowley, Waltham, Wellesley, West Roxbury
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, early withdrawal penalties apply. The specific penalty depends on the CD terms. so rely on the details and terms & conditions mentioned on the CD details.
CD rates are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, you should regularly check the official website to stay updated.
At maturity, you have options to renew, withdraw, or make changes. You can also ask the customer service for assistance with the maturity process.
Yes, Brookline Bank CDs are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed limit. This insurance protects your deposits in case of bank failure.