60-month CD, 4.60 APY, minimum deposit $500, dividends paid monthly.
Travis Credit Union’s Top CD Rates
Travis Credit Union offers a variety of certificates for saving for its members. The dividends are earned from the day of the deposit to the day of withdrawal (please note: the withdrawal on the full amount is dependent on the end of the day balance on the day of the withdrawal).
Dividends are then compounded monthly and are credited on the first day of the following month. Please note: the rate is fixed until maturity.
- $500 deposited for 6 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.27% with 4.35% APY.
- $500 deposited for 12 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.41% with 4.50% APY.
- $500 deposited for 24 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.41% with 4.50% APY.
- $500 deposited for 36 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.31% with 4.40% APY.
- $500 deposited for 48 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.41% with 4.50% APY.
- $500 deposited for 60 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.51% with 4.60% APY.
- $10,000 deposited for 5 months is offered a dividend rate of 4.89% with 5.00% APY.
In order to access Travis Credit Union CD offers, you must be a member of Travis Credit Union. The application process is very simple and can either be done online or in person.
Branches in California
ANTIOCH, ATWATER, BENICIA, CLAYTON, CONCORD, DAVIS, DIXON, FAIRFIELD, MERCED, NAPA, PLEASANT HILL, RICHMOND, SUISUN CITY, VACAVILLE, VALLEJO, AND WOODLAND.
Travis Credit Union was named Top 10 Credit Union in California by Forbes- a title they are very proud of and take very seriously. At the Travis Credit Union, their customers are their priority and they will work hard to ensure that you are happy. Travis Credit Union is also one of the biggest credit unions in California.
At Travis Credit Union, the profits are returned to their faithful members in the form of great value and unbeatable service. Members can also enjoy lower interest rates on their loans as well as higher yields on deposits.
Travis Credit Union was chartered back in 1951 to serve the military as well as civilian personnel that were associated with Travis Air Force Base. They have come a long way since then with their 151,000 members and assets totalling more than $1.6 billion.
Travis Credit Union prides itself in its steady growth that is only made possible by their commitment to service their community and their members. Today, Travis Credit Union is one of the leading institutions in Solano, Yolo, Napa, Merced and the Contra Costa counties.
Travis Credit Union is a credit union that has many locations in California as well as multiple branches in some areas.
If you would like to speak to a Travis Credit Union specialist please give them a call at (800) 877- 8328.