Atlanta Postal Credit Union has some impressive banking rates in Atlanta, GA. This insured credit union offers some of the best savings rates I’ve seen compared to online savings. Atlanta Postal Credit Union is a member of the NCUA.
With a minimum of $50 to earn, you will yield 2.10% APY in the first quarter of 2010. Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees: None. An excessive withdrawal fee of $2 is charged for each withdrawal in excess of five during one quarter.
They offer the same rates for Holiday Club Savings, Vacation Club Savings.
Their share draft account yields 0.75% with a minimum of $250 to avoid fees.
Atlanta Postal Credit Union also yields an impressive 1.00% APY on their Platinum Advantage Checking Account.
Dividends are compounded and credited to your account every month. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method that applies a Daily Periodic Rate to the balance in the account each day.
Certificate of Deposit Rates
Rates are effective from April 7, 2011 through April 13, 2011.
- 91-Day Certificate .0996% 1.00%
- Six-Month Certificate 1.097% 1.10%
- Twelve-Month Certificate 1.242% 1.25%
- Twenty-Four-Month Certificate 1.489% 1.50%
- Thirty-Month Certificate 1.735% 1.75%
- Thirty-Six-Month Certificate 1.980% 2.00%
- Forty-Eight-Month Certificate 2.225% 2.25%
- Sixty-Month Certificate 2.469% 2.50%